Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Bali is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Catch a wave on one of Bali's legendary surf breaks, follow a colourful procession accompanied by traditional music and dance, head to the shops for some retail therapy -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Bali and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Bali:
* Full-colour maps and images throughout
* Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
* Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
* Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
* Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
* User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
* Covers Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Jimbaran, Ulu Watu, Nusa Dua, Ubud, Denpasar, Sanur, Benoa and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Bali , a colourful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximise a quick trip experience.
* Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Indonesia guide for a comprehensive look at all that Indonesia has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times